ATTENTION: Was Your Home or Office Damaged by Hurricane Michael?
Do you need water removal, roofing & restoration services? We’re your local full service contractors. Contact our Florida storm response team for emergency services, call now: 866-247-9216
Free Water Extraction for US Military Active Duty & Veterans.
When it comes to your home, office, or property, restoration can be stressful. Problems such as leakage, fire damage or mold need to be handled swiftly and efficiently.
A quick response ensures that they do not spread or cause further damage. Properties have many different components all working simultaneously. Because of this, many things can potentially go wrong. For homeowners, it can be daunting to try to resolve the situation without any help or knowledge of what to do next.
Due to the nature of issues such as water damage or mold, multiple additional services may be required to eradicate the problem permanently. When researching a service, you want a company that wears many hats. Diverse experiences mean they have knowledge of all areas within a building.
Here at All Dry USA, we are your one-stop shop. We have extensive experience. Our know-how means less work and lower costs for our customers. We help clients ensure that their home is sturdy from top to bottom.
Risks in Texas That May Cause You to Need All Dry USA
Texas is a massive state. As such, it has a wide variety of weather patterns. These may cause several potential problems in your building. These might include:
- Water Damage: Water damage is one of the most common types of problems that home and business owners face. As residents on the coast know, problems such as tropical storms and/or hurricanes can cause major flooding in their areas. This can also go hand in hand with additional problems such as roof leakage and carpet damage.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: Due to the warm and dry climate of Texas, this can also be a potential problem for homeowners.
- Mold: Along with water damage, floods can cause mold to be a serious problem. Mold not only affects your property but in much more serious cases can affect one’s health as well.
Have a Problem in Texas? We Can Help!
- Water Damage: Due to the nature of water damage, All Dry USA knows that time is of the essence. Because of that, our highly trained technicians will be at your property as soon as possible. We will assess and begin to remedy the situation. Once moisture is detected, the next step will be to dry it out. We provide services such as leak detection and protection from future flooding.
- Fire Damage: Our team at All Dry works tirelessly to ensure to restore your damaged property. We can clean up and repair items with smoke and/or soot damage. No matter the extent of the damage, we will do all we can to repair your damaged property. In addition to this, we can help clients file an accurate insurance claim. This will help to expedite the process and help get them back on their feet.
- Mold Damage: All Dry offers mold detection to clients. Oftentimes after heavy water damage, mold can follow but may not be apparent at first glance. In addition to this, we also offer tile and grout cleaning. We do this to reduce or remove any residual mold in those areas of your home as well.
They say everything’s bigger in Texas, but no problem is too big for our professional restoration team! If your building has damage, don’t delay – call All DryUSA right away.
All Dry USA offers residential and commercial Mold, Water & Fire damage remediation and remodeling services throughout Texas. Our headquarters is located in Katy, TX. We have emergency cleanup crews ready for response.
Texas Restoration & Remodeling Services