If you live in Texas, chances are you have or will experience a flood. When disaster strikes, you can count on All Dry USA. As a full-service general contractor with over a decade of experience, we are experts in flood clean-up and interior restoration. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
What Are the Causes and Concerns of Flooding in Texas?
The Lone Star State is known for its picturesque hills, flowing water, and rolling planes. Unfortunately, this beautiful geography also creates the perfect conditions for frequent and massive floods. In fact, several cities in Texas experience flooding multiple times each year. Some of the most common issues associated with flooding include:
- Sewage backup – Sewage backups are a common consequence of flooding. Sewage systems become overwhelmed by the sudden influx of intensifying water and cannot drain properly, causing them to back up.
- Water damage and leaks – Water damage can be caused by the initial flood and plumbing leaks resulting from the storm. Left untreated can lead to extensive structural damage and costly repairs.
- Mold – Mold is a major health hazard in any condition, much less a severe flood – and it’s prevalent after flooding due to the excess moisture trapped inside your home. Unfortunately, mold doesn’t just grow on surfaces like walls; it can also grow in them. That’s why it’s always best to turn to the experts for mold remediation.
Our Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Services in Texas
At All Dry USA, we know just how destructive floods can be. For more than a decade, we have been dedicated to helping members of our community get their homes back to normal following a disaster. As a full-service general contractor, we’re your one-stop shop for interior restoration in Texas. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Property Assessment – Flood damage can be extensive and may not always be easy to see. Our team of trained professionals will thoroughly inspect your property to ensure all interior issues are addressed.
- Leak Detection – Not all leaks are easy to see. Pipes run through your walls, under floods, and even in the ceiling. At All Dry USA, our experts use top-of-the-line leak detection equipment that allows us to find the precise location of the leak, so we can quickly repair it and minimize damage.
- Plumbing services – Floods can take a heavy toll on plumbing and sewage systems. Leaks, backups, and clogs are common after a storm or flood. We’ve seen it all, and we can help.
- Water Damage Restoration – Flood water that gets absorbed into surfaces in your home doesn’t just look unsightly; it can also cause gradual damage over time. As a full-service general contractor, our All Dry USA team has years of experience repairing and restoring interior water damage.
- Mold Detection and Remediation – Mold and mildew are a major concern for homeowners after flooding. Excess moisture in your home creates the perfect environment for mold to grow. We use several advanced techniques to find and remove existing mold. We will also dry and dehumidify the space to prevent new mold from growing.
Our Extensive Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Approach
Flood damage can be extensive – you need a clean-up and repair approach that is, too. That’s what you can expect when working with All Dry USA. Take a look at our process to get a better idea of what we can do for you:
- Damage Assessment – The first step in our interior restoration process is to thoroughly inspect the affected areas. Once we know the full extent of the damage, we will create a plan that addresses these issues.
- Water Removal – We need to address any remaining water before repairs can begin. We have vacuums and pumps of all sizes, so we can handle any amount of water.
- Drying and Dehumidifying – Standing water isn’t the only source of water damage after a flood. Water that has been absorbed into surfaces in your home also has to be removed. We will dry and dehumidify the area to prevent further damage or mold growth.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing – Flood water carries anything it encounters – including trash, chemicals, and sewage – and deposits them in your home. That’s why we don’t just clean; we also sanitize. You can rest easy knowing your newly restored property is clean and safe.
- Interior Restoration – Once water issues have been addressed, restoration can begin. We’ve been in the business of interior restoration for over ten years. We’ve seen – and fixed – it all.
Need Flood Cleanup Services in Texas? Let Us Help!
After a Texas flood, it’s essential to address any damage – right away. Problems such as mold and water damage only get worse over time. All Dry USA is here to help. Call us today! Whether you’re in Dallas, Austin, El Paso, or anywhere else, our friendly staff will help you schedule an appointment to start repairs and bring you much-needed peace of mind.
Top Areas We Serve In Texas