New York is famous for its vibrancy and diversity, and sadly, it’s also prone to suffer the effects of natural disasters. Water damage is often inflicted on New York’s residents, which can quickly get out of control and become a complex problem.
However, by contacting All Dry USA today, you can get your home or property assessed, cleaned, and restored quickly!
What Are the Causes and Concerns of Flooding in New York?
New York is well-known for its beating cosmopolitan heart. Still, it’s also a site of many natural disasters, including earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, extreme heatwaves, wildfires, and, most recently, one of the most horrific winter storms. The primary concerns following these natural disasters are the threat to life and the effects of water damage on residents’ homes.
Water damage leads to leaks, sewage backup, and mold problems. When these issues occur, your home could be inhabitable, and you may not be able to re-enter until you remove the water damage and restore your home.
Our Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Services in New York
Our All Dry USA New York team offers various services to help you combat the unpleasant effects of water damage to your home or building. We can help you with your problems quickly and efficiently when you contact us immediately.
- Property Assessment – Every property is different, so our first port of call is always to offer you a thorough property assessment. We provide accurate quotes to ensure that you can budget with peace of mind. We also hunt for the source of the problem to fix it as soon as possible.
- Water Damage Restoration – Our award-winning 24/7 service is here to help because we know that extensive water damage can ruin a home or business and make your living conditions more difficult. With our water damage restoration, we safely and quickly remove unwanted water from your home and repair traces of liquid damage throughout.
- Mold Remediation – While mold is present in every home, water damage can dramatically escalate the problem and cause more toxic molds inside your home or property. These molds are hazardous, especially to those with respiratory conditions, and you should remove the mold as soon as possible. Not only do we remove the mold, but we sanitize and treat the area to prevent recurrence.
- Plumbing – Not all water damage is visible. Flooding can rapidly ruin your home’s water supply should the plumbing systems be affected. This can cause adverse health problems if polluted liquid is ingested. We ensure our expert plumbers see the cause of your water supply problems and resolve the issue quickly.
Our Extensive Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Approach
With all the issues facing a New York home or property following water damage from a flood or natural disaster, we aim to start our extensive 5-step flood cleanup and interior restoration as soon as possible.
- Initial Assessment – When we receive your call for help, we check your New York home or commercial property to see the full extent of the water damage. Our team works hard to create a specific plan to suit your building’s needs. We also aim to locate the source of the problem, such as a leak, to stop the leak, as well as classify the water source into one of three categories:
- Clean Water
- Gray Water
- Black Water
During the inspection, we assess hardwood floors and carpets to see whether their removal will help save further subfloor damage.
- Water Extraction/Removal – Once the initial assessment is over, the first port of call is to remove any standing liquid to prevent any further problems or damage from developing. Using our expert extractors, pumps, and vacuums, we remove as much remaining water as possible, which aids the drying process and helps to avoid mold or bacteria growth.
- Dehumidifying and Drying Process – Our All Dry USA’s New York water damage restoration experts utilize specialist dehumidifiers to clear the air’s moisture and avoid further damage, such as the warping and swelling of walls, furniture, and floors. Our air movers offer high-speed airflow on carpets, walls, furniture, and pads to aid a speedy drying process.
- Sanitization and Cleanup Service – Natural disasters can cause much internal damage to your home, including water, mold, fire, or smoke damage to your belonging. With the help of All Dry USA, we aim to help you restore your valuables, saving you precious dollars and stress. Our sanitization process uses antibacterial disinfection and antimicrobial treatments to reduce the likelihood of recurring problems.
- Odor Removal – Along with the plethora of problems comes the opportunity for foul odors to run rife through your home. Our team for New York is specially trained to remove unwanted odors after water damage using industrial-grade tools.
Need Flood Cleanup Services in New York? Let Us Help!
Call All Dry USA today to rid your home or property of water damage. With All Dry USA, you’ll have a stress-free and thorough service with friendly professionals waiting to help!
Top Areas We Serve In New York