When Should I Hire a Restoration Company?
No matter how much you prepare, there are some things you can never anticipate. This unfortunate reality is especially true for homeowners.
Natural disasters, like hurricanes and wildfires, can wreak havoc on your home or business in the blink of an eye. Without warning, a burst pipe can flood your home and lead to damaged carpets or a nasty mold infestation. When disaster strikes, you must act fast to repair the wreckage and restore balance to your family’s life.
If you feel overwhelmed and unsure where to begin, it may be time to call a restoration company. With a simple phone call, trained restoration experts will be on the job and ready to tackle whatever residential or commercial disaster you face.
What Does a Restoration Company Do?
A restoration company is typically a team of professional contractors specializing in emergency services and repairs. Restoration experts undergo rigorous training to respond quickly to damage to commercial or residential property caused by fire, water, mold, smoke, or flooding.
When you call a restoration company, the first step is an assessment. A restoration expert will come to your property to look over the damage. Then, they’ll prepare a detailed estimate of the repairs and walk you through what to expect during the recovery process.
Because restoration companies respond to emergencies, they have more specialized training. They can assess and repair critical structural components of your property, not just cosmetic ones. As soon as you give the green light, the restoration company will begin working to salvage, restore, and repair any damage to get your life back on track.
Reputable restoration companies, like All Dry USA, have fully licensed and certified professionals on their team to tackle whatever challenges your property faces.
5 Reasons To Hire a Restoration Company
But what if you’re a DIY enthusiast? While you can repair some minor damage yourself, some circumstances require professional restoration. Here’s why.
Experts have a well-trained eye to spot problems that other non-specialists may overlook. Sometimes, these risks seem minor or might not even be visible. Experts know how to detect these issues to avoid more significant problems down the road.
Putting a fresh coat of paint over water-damaged drywall may be tempting and calling it a day. However, this could lead to even more severe damage in a few months.
Professional restoration teams can identify any points of risk and prevent future disasters.
When disaster strikes, your priority should be getting all people and animals to safety. That means leaving the damaged home or business until an inspection can determine the structural soundness of the building.
Additionally, smoke and mold can negatively affect air quality. Your property has suffered enough, so it’s essential that you protect the people who occupy that space.
A restoration company has the gear and expertise to navigate and assess the damaged property safely, so you can stay out of harm’s way.
Just because you’ve got a tool kit and a shop vac doesn’t mean you should try fixing the damage caused by an emergency.
Calling a remediation professional is best, especially if the damage is severe. They will get the job done effectively without sacrificing the integrity of your property for the long term.
Even if you decide to tackle the job on your own, an expert assessment can help steer you in the right direction. They can provide essential guidance as you navigate cleanup and repair.
Often we’re forced to choose between getting a job done quickly and getting a job done well. When it comes to emergency property restoration, you can actually get the best of both worlds.
Because restoration companies have loads of experience working with emergency recovery, they know what to do to remedy an issue fast and navigate the process with a calm demeanor and level head.
Dealing with any type of insurance claim can be a nightmare. Homeowner’s insurance is no different.
Luckily, when you partner with a restoration company, you’ll have a team of highly knowledgeable experts on your side. Professionals who work in restoration are incredibly familiar with insurance processes.
Whether your coverage includes standard homeowner’s insurance or specialty coverage like flood insurance, your restoration company can walk you through it every step.
What Restoration Services Does All Dry USA Offer?
All Dry USA offers a variety of comprehensive services for both residential and commercial properties, so your home and business can recover quickly from whatever life throws at you.
- Water Damage: Don’t let a flood or burst pipe slow you down. All Dry offers quick assessment, water removal, dehumidification, and restoration services for anyone experiencing water damage.
- Fire and Smoke Damage: A recent study identified that 4.5 million homes in the U.S. have a high or extreme risk of wildfire damage. That doesn’t include the almost 350,000 home fires that happen every year. All Dry USA can restore your home to its pre-fire condition by securing the foundation, removing all soot and smoke, cleaning, and repairing.
- Mold Remediation: Insidious mold can grow where you least expect it and lead to serious health problems. All Dry offers mold remediation to remove all mold, clean affected areas, and prevent future infestations.
- Storm Damage Remediation: All Dry USA offers remediation services to those affected by wind, flooding, hail, or lightning.
- Leak Detection: Do you suspect a leak in your property but aren’t sure where it is? When left unattended, a leak can lead to severe damage over time. All Dry USA has techniques to identify the source of a leak and prevent future damage.
- Property Protection and Board Up: Whether you’re boarding up your property proactively to weather an incoming storm or reactively due to a natural disaster or vandalism, All Dry has you covered. We can board up any windows or exposed areas of your property to hinder further damage.
- Plumbing: From a clogged sink to a burst pipe, All Dry is prepared to handle various plumbing concerns.
- Carpet Cleaning: All Dry USA can clean, disinfect, and remove stains or odors from your carpets.
Additionally, All Dry USA provides services for residential properties, including roof repair and tarping, tile and grout cleaning, and remodeling.
Read more: What happens if lightning strikes your house
Need an Expert Restoration? Contact Us Today!
Think it’s time to call in an expert? All Dry USA is up for the job. With an experienced and fully certified staff available 24/7, All Dry USA is ready to respond to any residential or commercial emergency. Contact us today!
- How Much Does It Cost to Install New Drywall? - 22 May, 2023
- How To Prepare Your Business for a Flood - 17 May, 2023
- Mold in the Workplace: All You Need To Know - 15 May, 2023