Flood damage can be a traumatic experience disrupting your daily routine for weeks, if not months. From mold and ruptured pipes to loose floorboards, flooding can inflict severe damage to your home.
If you’ve suffered flood damage in your Fort Lauderdale property or home, it’s critical to call a professional cleanup and interior restoration company immediately. At All Dry USA, we help to mitigate hazardous issues while also getting you back on your feet in record time.
What Are the Causes and Concerns of Flooding in Fort Lauderdale?
Floods can happen in a few minutes or over a few hours, causing severe damage to your home. This damage may include the following:
- Structure Damage: Floodwaters can cause destructive damage to the framework and materials that hold your home together. It may even shift or move a house from its foundation.
- Mold: Moisture and water lead to mold growth on porous items like upholstery, insulations, wood, drywall, wallpaper, carpet, etc. Mold can not only damage those items but also be detrimental to your health.
- Damaged Electrical Appliances, Systems, and Parts: From switches and outlets to fuse boxes and wiring, electrical components that have been underwater must be replaced. Flooding can damage the interior of large appliances like air conditioning units, dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens, furnaces, etc.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: Floodwaters can quickly ruin or remove your most prized possessions.
- Leaks: Leaks from damaged plumbing fixtures, ruptured pipes, or damaged roofs are all symptoms of mass flooding entering a home. Typically, flood water is contaminated with harmful chemicals and debris, which causes corrosion or clogs – eventually leading to burst pipes.
- Sewage Backup: When septic systems clog with debris, they can contaminate drinking water.
Our Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Services in Fort Lauderdale
Flood cleanup and water damage restoration services are the processes of returning your property’s condition to its pre-flood conditions before any water intrusion occurred. Many services are involved, such as property assessment, water extraction, restoration, mold remediation, and plumbing.
- Property Assessment: Our technicians will complete a property assessment to identify areas in the home that have suffered from water damage. The assessment will determine which materials can’t be restored due to severe damage or contamination.
- Water Extraction: Our water extraction process involves using submersible pumps and industrial vacuums to eliminate all standing water from your property. Once the standing water is removed, the surface water can be extracted through portable vacuums. We also use thermal infrared cameras and moisture meters to find hidden moisture pockets underneath floorboards or behind walls.
- Water Damage Restoration: We remove all unsalvageable items and begin deep cleaning carpets. We also reconstruct salvageable interior parts – such as floors, carpets, furniture, walls, and tiles – to their former state.
- Mold Remediation: Water losses not handled quickly lead to mold and microbial growth, which can present safety hazards, affect indoor air quality, and impact the integrity of structural components. All Dry USA’s technicians follow industry best practices to perform mold remediation. This includes using air scrubbers to prevent mold spores from spreading and disinfecting agents to remove toxic mold.
- Plumbing: Floods can cause hidden plumbing damage, such as clogged drains, broken pipes, or dirty fixtures. We replace plumbing damage, such as sewer backup or broken water lines.
Our Extensive Flood Cleanup & Interior Restoration Approach
Every situation is different, which is why All Dry USA tailors our approach to your specific needs, providing a customized approach that helps you restore your home or property. Here’s how our process for flood cleanup and interior restoration:
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: Our flood damage experts will perform a thorough safety inspection on your home, looking at electrical systems, sewage pipes, leakage in toilets, and finding hidden mold damages.
- Water Removal: Once we’ve identified the water source, our team will use high-powered water extraction equipment to pump out large volumes of standing water. Any items beyond repair will be disposed of to prevent safety hazards.
- Drying and Dehumidification: Drying up the areas after water removal is critical. We use professional-grade air movers and dehumidifiers to dry and absorb the moisture in the property.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Our professionals use disinfectant and antimicrobial treatments to sanitize your property. We can even eliminate odors using fogging equipment and air scrubbers to treat persistent odors that basic air fresheners can’t.
- Restoration: After the water-damaged areas are dry and clean, you’re ready for repairs. Whether it’s rebuilding rooms and walls, painting and flooring replacements, or restoring furniture, our team at All Dry USA can help restore your space to pre-flood conditions.
Need Flood Cleanup Services in Fort Lauderdale? Let Us Help!
Flood damage can ruin lives and homes. Standing flood waters contain chemical hazards, spread infectious diseases, and may cause diseases.
If you’ve experienced flooding, it’s important to begin cleaning up the interior restoration process immediately to prevent further issues to your Fort Lauderdale home. Call us today and let our experienced flood damage specialists restore your home, so you can return to your regular routine and enjoy your life once again.
All Dry USA Customer Reviews
All Dry USA is
Rated: 4.7 / 5 based on 194 reviews
Over the weekend we discovered a discoloration in our bedroom wall and immediately suspected water damage. I called All Dry on Tuesday and made an appointment for the following day. All Dry was very professional and performed well. I was very happy with the service and would use them again or recommend them to a neighbor or friend.
Blake and his crew came out by 9:30 in the morning and immediately looked over the damage and where water had started from. They were very professional and took great care of furnishings and household items They were very courteous and understandable to my mom whose dementia was pronounced with the flood. Very helpful team.
We had a water leak in our in our bedroom with mold. Blake came out and thoroughly examined the damage helping us get to the root of the problem. He helped us develop a treatment plan for our mold problem and reassured us. He was great. I will definitely refer All Dry restoration to anyone with issues like ours.