26 Jun What’s That Smell?
Do your allergies act up more at home than elsewhere? Ever smell a funk in your walls? There might be mold growing in your home. The common allergic reaction includes sneezing, sore eyes, runny nose, or nasal congestion. Mold can lead to irritation of these symptoms and property damage. If you find mold and need mold remediation in Chicago, IL then call All Dry USA to remove it from your home or business.
Here are the signs of potential mold in you home.
- Strange odor that has a pundgent smell
- Usually confined to one area in the home
- Odor can be hidden behind walls or wallpaper
- Starts growing in patches
- Appears in clusters of black, gray-brown, gray-green, or white spots
- Can be hidden within walls
Water Problems for Mold Growth
- Water stains, Wall discoloration show signs of potential
- Peeling, bubbling, or cracking paint or wallpaper
- Damp walls or baseboards
Water Leaks for Mold Growth
- Leaky ceilings and pipes
- Leaks that seep behind walls
- Past flooding
Condensation to Mold Growth
- Glass Windows or metal pipes
- Rusting indoor pipes
- High levels of humidity
In any case, mold growth can happen in a number of ways. If you suspect mold, have the service professionals at All Dry USA perform a mold inspection.
Latest posts by Ben Suiskind (see all)
- Found Mold on Furniture or Upholstery? Here’s What to Do - 24 May, 2019
- Easy Ways to Keep Your Carpet Looking & Smelling Fresh - 24 May, 2019
- 7 Unusual Ways a Damp Home Can Affect Your Health - 24 May, 2019