31 Jul Tropical Storm Emily
Tropical Storm Emily
The National Hurricane Center issued an advisory warning that Tropical Depression Six has been upgraded to Tropical Storm Emily. The tropical storm is set to make landfall about 45 miles southwest of Tampa monday morning. The storm is not expected travel toward south florida. Tropical Storm Emily is not expected to strengthen past 45mph winds when reaching landfall. If you anticipate water damage in Fort Lauderdale, FL from a tropical storm or hurricane then All Dry USA can help restore your home or business.
Here’s what to expect for South Florida:
- 1-2 of rain, possiblily of 4 inches
- Unsafe Driving conditions
- Sustained rainfall throughout Monday
With the steady rain fall, don’t be surprised if leaks start appearing in your home. You can always contact the professionals at All Dry USA for leak detection and prevention.
Latest posts by Ben Suiskind (see all)
- Found Mold on Furniture or Upholstery? Here’s What to Do - 24 May, 2019
- Easy Ways to Keep Your Carpet Looking & Smelling Fresh - 24 May, 2019
- 7 Unusual Ways a Damp Home Can Affect Your Health - 24 May, 2019