05 May Rainy Days Lead to Leaky Roofs
Summer is approaching in Florida, and this means, barbequces, beaches, sunshine, and rain. Take a look at these early warning signs of home water damage in Boca Raton, FL. It’s important to catch leaks early as they can lead to interior home damage and mold.
- Check your water meter
- Turn off your water
- Turn off all faucets, washing machines and dishwashers.
- Check the meter. If it changes then you have a fast moving leak.
- If no movement, check again in 2 hours.
These simple steps go a long way in early leak detection. If unsure about a leak, contact the professionals at All Dry USA for assistance.
Latest posts by Ben Suiskind (see all)
- Found Mold on Furniture or Upholstery? Here’s What to Do - 24 May, 2019
- Easy Ways to Keep Your Carpet Looking & Smelling Fresh - 24 May, 2019
- 7 Unusual Ways a Damp Home Can Affect Your Health - 24 May, 2019