24 Jul How’s Your A/C Running?
Does your ceiling have water stains and can’t figure out why? The roof doesn’t leak and it hasn’t rained, what’s the deal? Why do you still have a leak from your ceiling? An unnoticed cause to ceiling leaks may actually come from your A/C unit. These types of leaks can be frustrating, messy, and cause significant damage. If your A/C unit causes water damage in Katy, TX then All Dry USA is here to fix the problem.
The Affected A/C Parts:
- Evaporator Coil
- Drain Pan
- Condensate Drain Line
- Condensate Pump
- Dirty Air filter
- Low Refrigerant
- Evaporator Coil cools the warm air blown over it. The condensation causes moisture to build up and leak
- Drain pans can get rusted or damage if the A/C is older (12-15 years). Water seeps through the damaged or rusted drain pans.
- Condensate Drain Lines gets clogged with dust, dirt, sludge or mold which backs up into your home.
- Condensate pumps can break which causes water backup as it isn’t pumped outside.
- Air filters get dirty and block airflow to the evaporator coil which builds up moisture.
- Low Refrigerant lowers the pressure in the A/C system causing the evaporator coil to freeze.
Your A/C should be inspected regularly so Air filters and et cetera are replaced. If you need a service professional to detect a leak in your home, don’t hesitate to contact All Dry USA for your needs.